Medeek Wall

It is that time of year again and with a few more updates added to the Wall, Truss and Foundation plugins it makes sense to encourage everyone to upgrade to the latest versions of the plugins.

In an effort to get as many customers up-to-date and using these new feature I will be offering a renewal promotion on all the plugins during the Thanksgiving holiday (Nov. 23 - Dec. 5).

The regular license (renewal) prices are given below:

Medeek Truss - $75.00 USD
Medeek Wall - $75.00 USD
Medeek Foundation - $60.00 USD
Medeek Electrical - $45.00 USD

The promotional (renewal) prices are given below:

Medeek Truss - $50.00 USD
Medeek Wall - $50.00 USD
Medeek Foundation - $40.00 USD
Medeek Electrical - $30.00 USD

These promotional prices will take affect Nov. 23, 2022 and end Dec. 5, 2022. All renewals, prior and after this time frame, will be at the regular price, unless superseded by a previous or future promotion. No rain checks will be given, and this promotion only applies to permanent licenses and not to subscription licenses.

Please note that if you have recently purchased a permanent license for one of the plugin(s), you can still take advantage of this renewal offer. Renewing your license while it is still active simply adds an additional year to the license expiration date and future proofs you for upcoming updates and releases.

This is a fairly substantial discount in hopes of getting as many users to upgrade to the latest versions of the plugins as possible. In the last year, the updates to all the plugins have been fairly significant. I would very much like to see everyone taking advantage of these updates and utilize the new and improved feature that have been added to the plugins.

Thank-you for your continued support and for your continued interest and enthusiasm in the development of these plugins.

Happy Thanksgiving 2022.

Nathaniel P. Wilkerson
nathan@medeek.com

Due to popular demand I have decided to extend the renewal and mdkBIM promotion until Dec. 5, 2022.

2 Likes