Looking for Office Space Designer

Looking for someone who has experience with office space design and layout.

Trying to re-create an empty office space, will provide dimensions.

Want to make the office space 1/4 like a lounge/relax area and 3/4 the work area.

Each section of the office needs to have its’ own purpose.

Will provide a list of requirements along with pictures from Google of examples I saw and want elements from those examples to be added somehow to the design.

If possible curious if the design/mockups can be rendered so realistic so i can imagine myself there vs a model that is clearly computer generated. The office space is small like 300sq feet. If I like the work done we can move to the other part of the office and will provide those dimensions for lobby etc.

2 Likes

is this simply a virtual exercise or do you have a physical space already?

it can mean a world of difference in the actual execution of the build out. things like columns, windows, plumbing, electrical, location (building codes can vary as well as things like energy efficiency, lighting (sunlight vs artificial), air (health), noise (privacy & noise abatement), ADA etc), functional aspects of people performing work - e.g. war rooms, conference rooms, any offices, and employees handling sensitive (HR or finance) may need tall cubes and obfuscation, locking drawers etc vs contractors perhaps sharing low cubicles etc, vs employee time-sharing of spaces etc etc.

I can detail all of that. I have the space: pictures, a video and dimensions

Depending on where you are located, and if the office space is going to serve you or your organization, many office furniture suppliers or manufacturers have a “free” interior design service that can give you alternative layouts to choose from etc. Otherwise it might be best to engage a good interior designer in your area, irrespective of the software used to perform the design.

2 Likes

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

@Colin2 , people can always reach you by PM, no need to include email adresses which is against forum guidelines. Bots are lurking everywhwere to scavenge this sort of information…

I’ve been helping a friend brainstorm ideas for their new startup office, and it’s definitely a fun challenge.

One thing I’m thinking about is functionality – how to create a space that’s both inspiring and efficient. For example, should they have open floor plans for collaboration or more private areas for focused work? I also came across some cool resources online, like this website ([Quality Hollow Metal Doors and Frames | USA Fire Door]) that has tons of info on different types of commercial doors. Good doors might seem like a minor detail, but they can really affect the overall look and feel of a space.

What are some of the biggest things you all keep in mind when designing office spaces?

As a user of the free version of sketchup you are not entitled it offer professional services. You are in fact not allowed to use it at all for work.