Looking for a roommate for Basecamp 2018!

Hi,
I’m looking for a non-smoking roommate (up to two persons) for the upcoming SketchUp 3D Basecamp 2018. I plan on attending the entire week and have made reservation to a condo with 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms at Desert Falls Country club close to the JW Marriott Desert Resort & Spa. Your share would be $550 (half the cost) or $385 (if two roommates will come) and it’s includes all taxes and fees. I also have a reservation for a car so you will more than welcome to join the ride with me to short trips around the area. I live in Israel and I am existed to be in this Basecamp for the first time. I am an architect and a teacher, looking forward to making new friends and learning new things.
Regards,
Eitan Oshri

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Oshri is your offer still open? My colleague @MikeWayzovski and I might be interested

1 Like

Hi @pyroluna my offer is still open if it still interests you.
When will you come to Palm Desert?

We will arrive monday 24, 17:20 at LAX and fly out again from LAX friday 28 in the evening… does that fit with your schedule?

PM me for details