Ladies: looking for a female roommate for basecamp 2018

Hi Ladies,

I’m looking for a non-smoking female roommate for the upcoming SketchUp 3D Basecamp 2018. I plan on attending the entire week and have made reservations with 2 double beds at JW Marriott Desert Resort & Spa where the event is being held. Your share would be $569.65 (half the cost) and I believe it includes all taxes and fees.

I live in Colorado and attended the 2016 Basecamp. What an amazing learning opportunity but there is always something new to learn.

I am an interior designer with my own business. I enjoy socializing and am in the over 40 age group :wink:

Looking forward to making new friends.

Michelle Smith

Aloha Michelle,

How’s the roommate search going? I just logged in to purchase my tkt and the only option available is for the wednesday through friday only. This would be my first time attending this event. I’m 42 y.o. live on Maui and I’m currently doing interior/industrial design for www.millhousemaui.com and www.mauitropicalplantation.com

Looking fowd to hearing back from you!

Isabelle

Aloha Isabelle,

How great that you are from Hawaii. I was born on Oahu and my father is Hawaiian. It sounds like we have some great common ground.

You’re the first to respond. I have the hotel room Sunday night thru Thursday night and checking out Friday. Would you be there Tuesday - Thursday night? I was hoping for a roomie for the entire week but might be able to make that work.

I checked your links. Looks like a fun place to design. I used to do hotel design before striking out on my own.

Michelle

Hi Isabelle,

Email at the below email.

emailforms04@yahoo.com

Michelle