Logged in to Sketchup, my saved model is gone

I’ve been working on a model over the course of 6-8 weeks, saving regularly. Have closed and opened the saved model a number of times. Recently the browser tab I had it open in crashed. Logged in again, and I see no saved models. Where did it go?

This seems to happen when a browser thinks you’re logged in at multiple locations. Try logging out and back in. If it’s a Google login, unauthorize SketchUp via https://myaccount.google.com/security#connectedapps and then sign in again.

Thanks, I tried your suggestion (I have been logging in via Google, so I removed the “Trimble Identity” app) and logged in again. Still showing nothing in my folder. Any other thoughts? This Trimble stuff seems new, I don’t remember seeing it before; I created a Trimble account earlier today when I was trying to re-login and find my model.

Those are different logins - Google or Trimble. Use the same one you previously used. They are different.

Thanks so much for your help. This didn’t work, but it helped me realize that I must not have been using a google login. User error! So sorry. I’m all set now.

2 Likes

You’re not the first: a few of us have complained from the start that the UI makes it too easy to confuse.

This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.