nam
February 17, 2023, 12:42am
1
Is there anyone who experienced this problem?
I bought the copy yesterday and I am online with wifi.
colin
February 17, 2023, 4:40am
2
By default SketchUp checks bing.com to see if you are online. Does bing.com load in a browser for you?
nam
February 20, 2023, 6:04am
3
Hi, I checked the bing.com and can’t acess the page. Maybe this means my laptop has problem with internet connection with sketchup eventhough my wifi is still working propery.
Do you know how to fix it?
colin
February 20, 2023, 4:13pm
4
Look in this article, for the part that starts with “Alternatively, if you would like to change the URL that SketchUp uses to test connectivity”:
There are a handful of issues that can come up with Online Features in SketchUp; Can't connect to web tools; 3D Warehouse, Extension Warehouse, Add Location and Licensing. There are a few techniques that may help resolve this issue. Update your...