Load Error when upgrading to SU2017

Following upgrading to SU2017 I’ve been reloading plugins and extensions used in SU2016. Unfortunately, I’ve hit a glitch it seems and I’ve no idea how to deal with it! Can anybody help please? I’ve been reloading plugins and extensions used in SU2016 as recommended. Unfortunately, I’ve hit a glitch it seems and I’ve no idea how to deal with it! Can anybody help please?

Ive seen some of the responses to previous posts is there a solution that will take less than half an hour?!

Thanks in advance

Twice you say you’ve “hit a glitch” but you haven’t told us what it is.

How are you “reloading” plugins and extensions? Are you just copying them from SU2016?

Sorry forgot to upload image
I’m loading directly from smustard and Extension Warehouse not from SU2016

How did you go about installing Delete Coplanar after downloading it from Smustard?

the message looks like you did a manual instal and missed the deleteCoplaner folder…

john

I can’t totally recall but I would have followed the instructions on their website normally.

Can I just clear out and start again?

I recall that you’re offered two places one with ‘roaming’ in the details, never sure which one to select?

Use Install Extension from Window>Extension Manager and select the downloaded RBZ file.