Dear SketchUp Community -
We are calling on you, our amazing makers and craftspeople, to put your skills and passions to use in this difficult time. We have compiled a list of resources to help you connect with organizations that need your skills, and we are committed to updating it as information changes. The maker movement is mobilizing fast — and helping so much already, that — we figured the best way to help is to provide resources so people can hit the ground running.
We’ve organized a 3D Warehouse collection full of COVID-19 files to help with 3D printing, transforming a bedroom into a class, and so much more. Explore our models and put them to use.
Here’s a list of more resources to get you started:
- Minnesota - https://go.stratasys.com/lp-stratasys-helps.html
- Colorado - https://make4covid.co/
- Sweden - https://3dverkstan.se/protective-visor/protective-visor-versions/
- Connecticut - https://www.makehaven.org/covid-19-response
- Belgium - https://maakjemondmasker.be/ https://creativestegencorona.be/ and https://wijhelpenmee.be/
- Eastern US - https://www.ppecoalition.com/
- Collection of Makers Worldwide - https://coronavirus.startupblink.com/
- Mask - https://www.makermask.com/
- Montana Mask - https://www.makethemasks.com/
- CNC cut face shields - https://www.betterblock.org/covid19?fbclid=IwAR0pfAQHvoRqqtne8lrZNny_8IsAB694b0FV2I6k9gd1LFR79W7C07USVIE
- Open Source Medical Supplies Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/opensourcecovid19medicalsupplies/
*Thingiverse Collection - https://www.thingiverse.com/groups/hackthepandemic
- Surgical Mask Strap - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4249113
- NIH model page - https://3dprint.nih.gov/collections/covid-19-response
If you have any other resources you’d like people to know about, list them here. And thank you for the contributions you’re making to your communities - and the greater good.