License says it is not valid for this version

I have my grant license for my classroom and have added it using notepad to the files they specify. When I add classic license it says it is not valid with the sketchup I have installed but it is. I have licenses for sketchup pro 2020 for my classroom through a state grant program and have installed sketchup the way they say to.
Thanks

What version are you trying to add the license to?

With what character does the serial number begin with?

Sketchup pro 2020 is what It says my grant is for.

Are you trying to add the license to 2020 or did you download and install 2021?

It says it’s for 2020 so I downloaded that version.

Can you show the beginning of the serial number? I looked up your email, and only see licenses for those schools up to SketchUp 2019. Is it possible they changed to subscriptions after that?

Here is the doc that was sent to me.

(Attachment SketchUp Grant License 2020 (1).docx is missing)

Best to delete the last message.
Your license is expired:

Expiration: 2021-07-01

I just got the paperwork last month so I am not sure how that could be.

Unless specifically ordered, a license is always the latest version, so that paperwork and the license was generated last year, around the 7th of January.

(They use YYYY-DD-MM format )

So what version do I need or what do I need to do to get this working. This was done over the Summer not in Jan.

Your best course of action is to contact the Grant administrator to make sure you have the most up to date information. If you’re the administrator then you should talk to the SketchUp EDU team member that issued you the license. I think Grant licenses go from July to July year to year so that there is some time to get it distributed before the school year starts, so your Grant admin should have a newer license for the 2021-2022 school year.

Then , apparently, they use different date formats(?)
Anyhow, it’s past the 7th of July 2021, as well…
Best to contact the provider indeed.

School started a month ago for us.

Thanks