Layout creates duplicate viewports, text, lines, etc. Sometimes the same viewport on top of four others

Layout creates duplicate viewports, text, lines, etc. Sometimes the same viewport on top of four others. LO file is attached.

This poses all sorts of potentials for errors

No LO file attached but I’m going to guess you are putting the content on a shared layer which means it’ll show up on every page if that layer is visible for the page.

Also guessing the LO file is too large to upload here directly. Upload it to Drop Box and share the link.

Yep, file wouldn’t upload. Dropbox link below.

The 1-plan and 1- elevation layers are shared so as I wrote, anything on those layers will show up on every page if those layers are visible. Note the icon on the far right in the Layers panel. Generally shared layers are used for things like title blocks, paged borders, and page numbers that will be the same from page to page.

Screenshot - 10_1_2021 , 5_17_21 PM

You also seem to have weird things like this map is on the 0-Poche layer on this page.

The only bug I see is in the way you are using shared layers.

I’ve found that when holding the CTRL key to select multiple entities (text, dimensions, viewports, etc.), inadvertently clicking on the same entity again will place a copy in the same place.

I also see some issues with your SketchUp file starting with incorrect tag usage. ALL edges and faces should be untagged.
Screenshot - 10_1_2021 , 5_23_43 PM

There’s some stray geometry at a great distance from the rest of the model.

And a TV floating out in space.