JOB FILLED - Require help with 2D Elevation Drawings using Sketchup and Layout

I am looking for paid assistance with a large residential project. Everything is already drawn in sketchup but may require better organization. I have a backlog of project work so need someone for this project as well as future.

Sketchup: I need section planes with 2 scenes completed per view (1 each perspective/parallel) and brought over to layout for detailed elevation drawings for all Cabinetry, bath/shower layouts, wall details, sconce lighting placements etc.

Layout: Require scaled/dimensioned floor plan layout and elevations. labeling of appliances, lighting and plumbing to be added. (will provide sample document for accurate level of details required for the project deliverables)

Deliverables are the updated Sketchup and Layout files.

Do not want any work completed in autocad as it prevents future modifications in Sketchup automatically updating in Layout.

This is not a 3D render project. I do not require roof details, furniture layouts or material callouts. Just need to provide plumbing, electrical details to contractor and obtain cabinet bids.

Thank you

Is this you Poppy Design?

If so … great looking stuff … would like to have the opportunity to explore working with you.

Your statement of work is refreshingly specific … and if your SketchUp models are equally precise … then providing the deliverables you list should proceed without any drama.

Will send you a PM with my contact info.

Regards,

E. Godsey