Importing CAD drawings

Thank you for the attention and sorry for delays in reply but we are possibly time-miles apart. So,I was going to try Sandbox orginally then I saw the tutorial on “Fredo” and thought well this must be the dedicated way to approach the problem. I’ve not even seen it all the way through and haven’t yet got past the beginning!
I’ve tried to load TIG: Triangulate Points v1.1 but it will not be Signed in. I’ve tried to load Cloud v8.0bxx but that won’t even load. (And I’ve restarted). I’m certainly happy to send the .pdf because it would be brill to have it there on a layer but I’m not super clever with tech; but will give it a try. Yes many points to load on this 3 acre terrain but this is nothing to the trouble I will have dealing with the Planning Departments for new build! I have had the whole of it deep ploughed as I am surveying it for archaeology: already from here I have Mesolithic, Neolithic flints, Roman, Saxon, Norman pottery Medieval hammered coin and everything till up to today… this land has been special for probably over 6,000 years. Anyway, I will send out the .pdf . I didn’t even know what you meant by Avatar :slight_smile: but I see your Messaging so will try via that. Oh and also seen that you are Wisconsin, hey the wonders of the world and science.

I’ve added a mug shot.

1 Like