I'm in search of someone to help me finish simple layout drawings for building permit

I live in the mountains near Los Gatos, California and am in the process of obtaining a building permit for a second story deck. I created the drawings in SketchUp and Layout a few months ago but my license expired. My drawings need revisions and so I’m hoping to hire someone, hopefully in this area, to make the changes. I hope that this community might be the right place to look for someone willing to take on this (paid) fairly small job.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I would be more than happy to help you. Please let me know requirement details.

Thanks,
Vincent

Moderator edit: please avoid inserting contact links or email addresses in the post directly, instead direct them to message you directly or to visit your profile page for contact details.

Hello Jack. Thanks for the post, but I’ve already had the problem solved.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Are you still looking for someone to generate permit drawings using Layout?
If so, I would be more than happy to help.

Regards,

E. Godsey

Could be a good idea to read the entire thread. Immediately above your post is the answer to your question.

Dear E. I need some 2 D new house Drawings,
i am an Architect in NY and I only do hand drawings. I need someone to copy my pdf sketches and turn them into some simple plans and exterior elevations. On a sheet with a title block. If youhave produced some working drawings in the past that would be great

Paul,
Just responded to you with an e-mail.
Plan to give you a call on Wednesday, April 29th.
Regards,
E. Godsey