I think I forgot to make the brick a component. Another question for you (since you are kind enough to answer most of my questions): In his tutorial video to the Component Stringer he draws a sphere real quick. I tried to replicate that, but cannot get to draw a second circle in a different plane. I googled that and found that I seem to have to change my view (make it more horizontal), but I tried and tried but just cannot get the second circle in another plane. Do you know what I’m doing wrong here?
iphark
12
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Moving a circle around an arc and creating an array or circles | 12 | 5014 | February 28, 2016 | |
| SketchUp 2021 Rotate (Copy) making radial array? | 7 | 6352 | July 26, 2021 | |
| Arrays along a path in Sketchup Make | 10 | 9941 | June 3, 2015 | |
| Copy component several time in a specific place | 3 | 554 | January 16, 2019 | |
| Arrange components | 1 | 684 | July 1, 2021 |