I need to create a solid Table in step file urgently

Hello Everyone!!!
I need urgent help. My client needs a true solid file for cnc. Basically it is a table and it needs to be a true solid. I converted it into .stl file and then used FreeCAD to convert it into .step file. Now, the problem is my client says it needs to be in true solid. Please someone help me.

What version of SketchUp are you actually using? Your profile indicates a version that does not exist.

Share the .skp file with us so we can see what you are working with.

As @daver said,
Please share the SKP.
Also, your profile indicates Make 2020 which doesn’t exist. Is it pro 2020? Or make 17? Using make for commercial purposes is a violation of terms.

It is sketchup pro 2017. How can i share the file here?

Drag and drop the .skp file into a reply.

Please correct your profile, then.

Depends. Push the upload button, try and attach, if the file’s too big it won’t work.
Upload to wetransfer.com or drive.google.com and try there

Ahh!! sorry did not know how to post and it was very urgent so I may have mistakenly mentioned the wrong version of sketchup.

It’s OK :slight_smile:

Untitled.skp (6.0 MB)

I don’t have my laptop.
@DaveR might be able to help - if that’s not a hassle Dave…

Not a issue, my client gave me 2 more days for the delivery. I just need to get this into true solid for cnc, also want to know how to make it.

SketchUp reports your group as a solid already. There’s nothing to change in SketchUp regarding that. If you are expecting to fill the space inside the surfaces, that’s not possible in SketchUp. SketchUp is only a polygon modeler.

For CNC work you should be able to export a 3D DXF or DWG file that can be used to create the code required for the CNC machine.

If you 3D printed that would it be hollow then?
@DaveR

This is the whole point actually, I made it solid but the client demands a true solid for cnc. Can you please send me a cnc file of this?

No, I need it to be filled completely.

Not sure SU can export CNC files.

That’s impossible on SU as Dave said.

But export a DWG or DXF and that should work, according to

So what is the best possible solution?

If you print it I think it’d be solid. Not 100% though.