I bought VBO Piping Pro and can't figure out to get it to work

I bought this yesterday and today I got a download path and password and I added it to my SketchUp but it still doesn’t show up in the list. Also, I have no clue where to use the password. Any help would be great.

Did you go through the instructions on the Extension Warehouse page?

https://extensions.sketchup.com/extension/0a43c506-c7d0-4fdd-b990-76b77dfc811e/vbo-piping-pro

The page shows compatibility for 2019 but not later. That might have something to do with it.

Did you close and restart SketchUp after installing it?

You might also contact the developer via the EWH page linked above. They’d be able to help you if anyone can.

The one I got is compatible with 2019 and up. I’ve loaded a bunch of extensions and never had this issue. I did email the company but no response from early this morning. They’re in California. And I did close it and start back up. I’m sure its something very silly and simple that I am missing. Weird thing is that I’ve never been asked to use the password they sent.

Maybe that’s a clue. How did you go about installing the extension?

Did you ever get it working?

I got it to work…kinda…any 45 degree fittings and I get a “Not supported by current collection” tag. See below:

This happens on both round and rectangular.

Also the fittings are wonky. See below:

And yes I have emailed them several times. Anyone else have these problems?

I have the same problem with circular ducts.
If you don’t mind drawing pipes instead of ducts it’s better to choose another file…
ScreenFlow1

ScreenFlow2

Yea pipes won’t translate to ducting fittings…especially if they are transitions…but thank you for trying to help my friend.

Rect duct works for me

There is a Facebook group were it’s possible someone could help you… it’s call VBO - SketchUp

Have you looked at Profile Builder3 Link to page

1 Like

I think that it’s not the same developer than Profile Builder

1 Like