How to made the room(interior) not dark?

I made a room(wall+ ground+ceiling) and see that no light or less colors.
if haven’t ceiling,so that the everything is ok.

When you posted, did you notice this bit of text:

It’s there for a reason, especially if English is not your first language. It’s not really clear what your problem is from your description.

If you can’t upload the actual SU file (say because it is too big), either use a file sharing service like Dropbox or at least upload a screenshot. then someone might be able to help you.

I made a room(wall+ ground+ceiling) and see that no light or less colors(grey wall).
if haven’t ceiling,so that the everything is ok.

Well, that’s a small step forward. Pity you didn’t want to upload the SU or LO file itself.

In your first line you say you made a room with a ceiling and it does look like there’s one there. In your second line you say no ceiling. No comprende, senor! Also no comprende what you mean by “the everything is ok”.

Have you applied any colours to the grey walls?

When you say no light, do you mean from the sun or from the pendant luminaires you show?

Without the file, and without good English, I am having to guess what on earth you are doing!

Seeing the SketchUp file would be a big help but without it, I’ll guess you are just seeing the normal shading that SketchUp uses to help create the look of 3D on the 2D screen. If you don’t like that appearance, go to the Shadows window and tick Use Sun for Shading. Adjust the light and dark sliders to get the appearance you prefer. You may need to run the Light slider to the left and the Dark slider to the right.

Lots of good tips about this issue in this video that Josh did a little while back:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.