How to increase the ctrl+Z command number of turns?

I wonder if there is a way like in the other softwares?

No. I don’t know of any other software that has this either. History in Photoshop is a different thing.

Try this extension: [Plugin] repeatUndoTool_dj v1.2 July 21 2012 • sketchUcation • 1

An oldie but goodie from 2012 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wish I knew how to do this

Where did you get that screenshot?

The max undo is not being registered anymore in the regedit registers, they moved those in .json files in the AppData since version 2018 or even earlier.
SharedPreferences.json and PrivatePreferences.json in the local and roaming AppData is where they keep track of these settings, nowadays

1 Like

I understand that the undo cache is reset at every save. If you are unsure about keeping your changes, it is better to save interim copies to return to instead of not saving and relying on an insane number of undos.

2 Likes

If by that you mean that the Undo stack is cleared whenever a Save or Save As… is performed, I think that is not correct. From what I experience (with older SketchUps, up to 2018), the only impact that a Save/Save As may have on the Undo stack is to add one new item (and thus possibly bump off the oldest item from the full stack) if a Check Validity operation is performed and “fixes” a problem.

I tend to agree.

searching on google, in some forum, people discussing about skp

1 Like

Ask the author if they can be found!

That would be useless as they moved from registry to json files from 2018 and up as @MikeWayzovski allready mentioned…

1 Like

Sorry, I had forgotten about that post, I haven’t been on the forum for several days. :man_facepalming:

1 Like