How do I make money using uploading sketchup models?

Please help me , how to earn money uploading sketchup models on 3d warehouse.

0 Likes

Start with lots and lots of money, upload your models to the warehouse, sit back and wait, pretty soon you’ll have lots of money.

5 Likes

But How? What will be the procedure?

0 Likes

Because I have uploaded some of models over 3d warehouse & I don’t know how will I get money…

0 Likes

All models on the 3DWH are free to download…

you agreed to that when you signed up…

if your models are of an appropriate standard for the intended use, then people will d/l and use them for free…

when you have this ‘proof of competency’, you can use that and contact people willing to purchase models…

doing the ‘Approved Content Provider’ course and starting a Gallery here, may help in making contacts…

Manufacturers often commission sets of models that they then put on the warehouse…

there are also reputable companies such as FormFonts who sell models through their own site…

You also need to be using SU Pro to make any models you wish to one day sell…

john

6 Likes

There isn’t one as 3DWH is free, you need to sell models on something like Turbosquid or CG Trader

Your models also have to be well built and optimised in order to sell and you need to cover a few industry standard file formats not just .skp. You can use SketchUp and (Blender/Rhino/Modo etc) in order to make a model then clean it up in various file types.

If you want to only model in SketchUp then do as @john_drivenupthewall says

1 Like

Thank you for Suggestions

0 Likes

Thank you for Information John.

0 Likes

Can you share a link to your models in the warehouse?

0 Likes