Help me pls . Failed To Open Document Sketchup2021

I finished working on my file yesterday and there was no issues. However the file failed to open now. There was also no previous versions to restore.

Would really appreciate if anyone can help/ Here is the link for the file. Its in 2021 version.https://we.tl/t-GQvs0kyKKk

Your profile says “Free Plan”. Does that mean you are using a cracked version of SketchUp 2021? What operating system? 2021 is NOT an operating system. Where have you been saving the file while working on it?

I work at my school. It’s windows 10 .and I didn’t crack it. It’s a trial.

I looked at both of your files and they appear to be corrupted. Maybe @colin will have time to look at them but I wouldn’t hold my breath that they’ll be recoverable.

Thank you very much, this work is my graduation project. If you can recovery it, that would be great. Thank you.

I couldn’t do anything with it.

Why are you using a week long trial of an old unsupported version of SketchUp for your graduation project?

Where were you saving the file as you were working on it? An external drive?

I’m not sure why the school doesn’t update the PC version at school. I have to take turns using it. That’s right, I’m working in external memory.

The external drive is likely the problem.

I would suggest starting over on the model in case Colin is unable to get anything out of the corrupted one

OK, thank you very much for your help.

Both files are missing an important bit of data, that stops me from being able to get anything from them.

I can tell that you are using some very big images in the model. One example was 4096x2048. That’s a very big picture to use as a texture in a model.