Good morning community, please help me achieve this wall pattern form in Sketchup Pro (Desktop)

Good morning,

I have downloaded Sketchup Pro - 2023 version today. Trial version. Since, I am budgeting, will try to buy in June 2023.

Have modified the same on my profile.

Firstly, I am so thankful and grateful for such a support on the forum.

Can someone please help me how to achieve this form? I found this on Pinterest

To help achieve your goals, some time spent at the SketchUp Campus and at the SketchUp - YouTube channel will be very worthwhile. Both sites are from the SketchUp team. On the YouTube channel, pay attention to the Square One Series. It covers the basics for each tool.

2 Likes

First, follow Dave’s advice and learn the basics

And in situations like this, instead of creating the geometry and then discovering that you can no longer work because it has become a very heavy file, use textures.

7 Likes

It’s something advanced for a beginner, you should start with something simpler, and learn first the native tools, that shape is better to do it with plug-ins, but to know how a plugin works you must know the basics.

Start modeling objects of your home or office, like a TV, a desk, a basic chair, maybe a glass a bottle and then try to model more complex objects using native tools.

2 Likes

Mithai.s sir, thank you so much. You always somehow solve my query. I really appreciate sir. Can you please show a demo sir? On how to make that form? Pls.

It will help you to learn the basics and then work with plugins to ease your learning process of more advanced modeling.