Fredo Licensing

I’ve been using the FredoScale and now have a pop up that requires a paid license. On the context-menu there are 3 options that have (Free) next to the option. Confused are these free or still have to get the license? Usually, when it says free it means only that feature can be used. I get a window that directs me for licensing regardless of selected feature.

Can I no longer use this unless I pay for licensing? Just want to know. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 9.41.11 AM
Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 9.41.38 AM

1 Like

Free in this context means it isn’t locked to the box/axis, it has nothing to do with the license.

1 Like

got it, free meaning part of the use of the feature like free-floating-something or other.

thanks looking at that thread now.

Before you go through the process of getting the license(s) for Fredo6’s extensions make sure you update your installation of the Sketchucation Extension Store tool and use it to install the latest LibFredo6 and his extensions.

1 Like

Hello, plz help me Im trying to purchase the bundle as my whole work is on hold now because the plugins are expired, I have tried to purchase the bundle 4 times now in the past 48 hrs nothing is happening, when I go to the card payment page I put the card information and everything when i click pay now , the page refresh and thats it nothing happens ! no transaction no email nothing ! plz reply ASAP.( im already signed up as a free member in sketchucation, I have installed the latest ssketchucation plugin to sketchup,did everything it is asked for yet the payment page is broken for some reason

Guess its the wrong place for your problem. You need to post it on the sketchucation forum.

Hello

I can’t buy your plugins. In my country we can’t use Paypal. Can I buy plugins with credit card?

Thank you.