Follow Me and Rotate Plugin Problem

followme
sketchup
plugins
plugin_error

Hello,
I tried to install Follow Me and Rotate Plugin but it doesn’t seem to be working at all. The problem is when I click on the surface I want to extrude, then click on the curve along I want to extrude the surface and then click follow me and rotate, the pop-up window won’t show. Only when I select the surface with the borderlines and the curve, it shows but doesn’t work correctly and creates “something”. I think the problem might be in this:

Error: SketchUp:1:in `eval’

It show’s everytime after launching SU since I installed the plugin.

Do you have any experiences with this?
Thank you

That suggests the plugin’s Ruby code is obsolete or otherwise broken, but we can’t tell from your post because the forum display software tends to swallow things involving < and >. So please post the error message between two lines containing only triple backtick characters (the one at upper left of the keyboard, on the same key as the tilde ~.

paste the full error message here between the triple backticks and < or > will not cause problems

Found out that it works fine in SU 2016. Interesting… So nevermind, just needed to create a component for my project. Anyways, thank you so much for your wilingness, appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.