File not opening

I’m a new user so sorry if I’m making some mistake. One file isn’t opening today, I saw some topics where people got help with this problem but they are closed so I can’t just post in those. I tried to open the backup file and that didn’t work either, bugsplash every time. Here is the link for the file:

If anyone can help, thanks in advance.

What version of SketchUp are you really using? Your profile is nonsense.

I see a lot of incorrect tag usage.


Plenty of unused stuff to purge.

And a lot of obese material file.

I fixed those things which reduced the file size by almost 52%.

Again, what version of SketchUp are you really using?

Hello Dave,thanks for the fast answer, it is the 2025.

Put the right information in your forum profile.

Here’s the file. I also moved it close to the orign. It’s bad practice to place the model at a large distance from the origin.

Thank so much Dave, you are a real hero.

You’re welcome.

BTW, there is no Classic license for SketchUp 2025 unless you are using a cr acked version.