Empty [Print Pages] Please help me!

This is a question that is immediately understandable if you look at the attached image.
So, Please help me, I’m Dying now…

I seem to remember that this is a problem with some printer models (HP, Microsoft PDF…) and their drivers.
Try updating the printer driver if possible. If that doesn’t help, install a good PDF printer and print to PDF before printing that to paper.

Thanks for your help!!
I solved the problem the way you said.

2022년 1월 14일 (금) 오전 3:04, Anssi Wainio via SketchUp Forum <sketchup@discoursemail.com>님이 작성:

I’m having the same problem: Adobe PDF, Microsoft PDF and HP8250 on Win10 Pro, Sketchup Pro, all give blank pages when printing. They all used to work and suddenly went blank.What PDF product will work?

Can you share the .skp file so we can see what you are working with? What do you get if you Export to PDF instead of Print to PDF?

Your profile says you are using SketchUp Free (web). Please update your profile with the correct information.

FireplaceWall.skp (5.8 MB)
Export to PDF does not have the images that were used on two of the surfaces. Export to Jpeg and png look fine.

I can view the details of my profile but can’t figure out how to change the. Looks like I need help there too! This is obviously my first post. Sorry.

So this is not the same as the OP’s problem.

Exporting to PDF in SketchUp results in vector output so textures and images aren’t displayed. You have LayOut, though. Use it to set up the view and export the PDF.
FireplaceWall.pdf (1.2 MB)

It wouldn’t hurt to make sure tag usage is correct…
Screenshot - 1_20_2022 , 2_44_28 PM

And to purge unused stuff once in awhile. About 59% file size reduction.
Screenshot - 1_20_2022 , 2_44_43 PM
FireplaceWall.skp (2.4 MB)

To edit your profile click on your avatar in the top right corner of the forum page. Click on Preferences (person icon) followed by Preferences again(gear icon).

Profile updated, thank you!
Where do I find the Purge feature?

Thank you.

Window>Model Info>Statistics.

Thanks!!