Download earlier pro version

Thanks, slb. Like I said to Box, I’m aware of and appreciative of that post. You are welcome to imagine what you like about what I’m up to–what you think is none of my business. What, I’ve actually been up to this morning is creating a restore point and backing up files–as seems prudent before making changes to my computer.

Thank you, SDketchUp3D_de!

Thank you to those that were pulling for me–I’m back up and running. A special shout out to the good folks in Germany.

Did SDketchUp3D_de solve your problem?

Looks like they have downloads going back to V4. I hope you don’t need to, but maybe check them out if you find yourself in a similar situation.

Just come across this post. But glad to see you are up and running again. You probably know about all this anyway but for the record Ver 6 pro is still very viable and I run it perfectly well on win 10…infact it flies (less bloated?) Obviously warehouse access is no longer available and layout would be nice with a vector line and dimensions option like the later iterations, but what the heck it still does a great job. If it ain’t broke…

the countless improvements and fixes since version 6 (2007) can be evaluated here.

User-since-back-when I am in exactly the same boat as you found yourself a few years back. Same, version, license and email. I tried the German link you posted but it no longer seems to work. Can you or anyone suggest a solution (not to include purchasing an upgrade!!).
Thanks