Desk Chair

I am in the market for a new desk chair. I am replacing an inexpensive Office Depot gaming chair that is okay except the seat cushion does not begin to cushion enough. It’s tough on my bottom and thighs. It’s just me, so I need not meet any sort of company criteria.
Size matters! I have a very nice office chair that simply does not fit in the available space.
I am 6’-1 1/2" tall (186.7 cm) and weigh 220 pounds (100 kg.)
My lady’s son, aged 19, recommends the Secret Labs Titan. It looks good to me, and it’s on sale for the next few days.
Your thoughts?

In future post, please don’t add the extra spaces in your post. It causes formatting changes that make it harder to read your post. I fixed ti this time.

1 Like

Olay. Thanks. Good to know.

I’m also looking for a new chair. I know that many people prefer gaming chairs. Does anyone have it? Is it as comfortable as it seems?

I did buy the Secret Labs chair. It is well built, likely to last the rest of my life. The seat is very firm. At first I strongly disliked the thing. Now that I have gotten used to it, I am neutral towards it. Were I to buy another chair, I’d look elsewhere.

1 Like