DBS - Movable Joints

Would it be possible to link sliders? That way when you fold one half of the door the other folds together, just by setting individual limits and linking the sliders together. I will be facing a similar issue when creating a rack and pinion steering system for a toy car I’m designing. It’s essentially a parallelogram where one long side is fixed and the other slides, turning the small sides (to which the wheels are fixed) accordingly.

Great idea!
I will think about adding this to the next release.

I’m glad you found my idea useful! Hope you get to implement it to the next release!
Just so you know, this is what I was talking about:

I have no idea why the interface is not showing, but I hope you get the idea :slight_smile:
It’s these 3 sliders that, if linked, would move everything together:

(can’t upload image, since I’m a new user, please refer to my next post)

If I may, I’d like to provide some initial feedback - I only used the tool for half an hour (it’s incredibly easy and straightforward!) but I already noticed that:
• the names of the joints only change if I use the cog icon on the control panel, it doesn’t get the name from setting it up.
• the order of the joints in the control panel don’t stay the way I want: after closing and reopening the control panel, the order seem to shuffle again.
Other than that, I loved it, congratulations!
Regards from Brazil!