Create Section Drawings

Features:

• Create/Manage Section by Scene
  • Object section filled by Tag/Material
  • Tags/Materials Manager
  • Drawing scale

Check it out: Curic Section Lite | SketchUp Extension Warehouse

2 Likes

Perhaps it would be of use to list / illustrate the differences between the paid version (Curic Section) and this new free version (Curic Section Lite)?

Curic Section Compare

2 Likes

Used Ciric Lite, was working good, but now the button and menu doesnā€™t open. Updated it, re-installed it, , closed opened SU (2021) nothing works. I am in the middel of a project, what to do?

Hi All,

Curic Section is only creating a face for some of my groups and not others. For example, it will cut through my floor and create a face, but not the walls. Iā€™ve checked that these groups are all solids, and they are, so I donā€™t know what do do for objects that it doesnā€™t not create faces for when cut through. Has anyone else run into this?

Iā€™ve been playing around with Curic Section Lite too and have noticed this quirk. The workaround Iā€™ve used is to close the Section Lite dialog box (if open) then click the icon to restart the extension and then click the Update Section button. Hope this fixes your issues.

The link doesnā€™t work. Could you write down, what are the differences between Curic Sections vs Curic Section Lite?

You could search Extension Warehouse for ā€˜curic sectionā€™, and then look at Curic Section and Curic Section Lite

1 Like

thank you

I have bought Curic Section Pro as part of Curic Studio.

Iā€™d like to know where to ask for support. I canā€™t understand how to do that on Gumroad and see no official contact anywhere.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

I think itā€™s just the videos that are available on YouTube that attempt to explain how use it otherwise if itā€™s ā€œcustomer supportā€ then I guess you contact @ curic4su on this forumā€¦?

Hi, there is a Curic Section User Manual created by @jure here:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome ā€“ thanks for sharing. And HUGE thanks to @jure for creating it!!!

Thanks for your help guys, but what I want is to report issues and feature requests. I sent a message to @curic4su but I think itā€™s very strange that we donā€™t have access to a support email or at least someone we could communicate with, here at the forum.

granted, itā€™s not an email email, but heā€™ll get the email.

someone likeā€¦ @curic4su that you just pinged ? :sweat_smile:

So youā€™ve talked with him/her/that company in the past?

Letā€™s wait for that reply.

Iā€™ve bought via gumroad, thereā€™s no support page there.

Didnā€™t remember extension warehouse. I did not buy it there.

Hi, Apologies for the delay, I am on a National Day holiday.

I have responded to your questions and requests in your message. Thank you for your response!

I also apologize for the difficulty in finding support information through the Gumroad purchase. After purchasing the plugin, you should receive a receipt containing my support email address. If you reply to that email, it will be sent to my support email at curic4su.

3 Likes

Great! Thanks!

Sorry, for seeming to be pushy. As strange as it might seem, I went into a great deal of searching around until I got to find how to to reach @curic4su here, but all seems to be solved.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

I am currently encountering the same issue, the Dialogue box opens with nothing on it. Uninstall and reinstall it, yet another empty box. Nothing on the fly out menu too.