Componentes de diseño / Design components

Buenas tardes se puede descargar componentes que no estén en 3d?

Hi @erickarq.

As far as I know the standard language of this forum is the English language, if you speak Spanish as I do, then I think there is no problem if you write in Spanish after adding a translation of your text through http://translate.google.es
I think we need a little bit more of information about what you question, what do you exactly need?
Something is not in 3D is in 2D and any picture can be imported on your project.

Hasta donde yo sé el idioma estandar del foro es el Inglés, si tu hablas Español al igual que yo, entonces no creo que haya problema si escribes en Español después de añadir una traducción de tu texto a través de http://translate.google.es
Creo que necesitamos un poco más de información sobre con tu consulta, ¿qué necesitas exactamente?
Algo que no está en 3D está en 2D y cualquier imagen puede ser importada en SketchUp.

Regards / Saludos.

Buenas noches , necesito componentes para modelar que sean los anteriores a los 3d , porque los nuevos no los puedo abrir , por mi tarjeta grafica .

Good night, I need components to model that are the previous to the 3d, because the new can not open them, by my graphics card.

Models and components are not the same.
I don’t understand what you mean with “previous to the 3D”
Can you give us an example about what you mean?
From the 3D warehouse you can choose models for older versions when you click on download.
Do you mean previous to the 2014 version?

Modelos y componentes no son lo mismo.
No entiendo a qué te refieres con “anteriores a los 3D”
¿Puedes darnos algún ejemplo de a qué te refieres?
Desde el 3d warehouse tu puedes elegir modelos para versiones antiguas haciendo click en download.
¿Te refieres previos a la versión 2014?

Not sure if this will work but you can give it a try
Access to Trimble Identity and use the 3d warehouse.
Then use the option to save the .skp file and try if your SketchUp can open it.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.