I’m trying to stitch together jpegs exported from sketchup model to create a 360 VR image. When I rotate the camera from the fixed postion the openGL shading shifts the and the stitching software is having a hard time “stitching”. When I turn the shading off I lose the color. I’d like to turn the shading off yet still keep the local color assigned to object faces. Does anybody know of a way to do that?
Try the following:
- You can turn the display style to either Shaded or Shaded with
- Turn shadows off (on the Shadow Settings dialog).
- Now on that same dialog, check the Use sun for shading checkbox.
- Finally, start experimenting with the Light and Dark sliders in the Shadows dialog.
- At some point around 80 or above on both sliders, you should be
able to counteract the effects of shade changing the apparent color
of the faces depending on their orientation.
Fantastic! The color is blowing out a bit but they are consistent shot to shot and the images are totally usable.
Thank you Gully!