Clearing a "Auth token cannot be used. The user must sign in” notice which has come up in Sketchup

I have a file going in Sketchup. I tried to open a new file through the “File” . This notice came up. > > > > Auth token cannot be used. The user must sign in”

An advisor said exit Sketchup and re enter through the “Welcome to Sketchup” Screen. ok but I cannot get back to the “welcome to Sketchup” Screen.
Any ideas please.

There are a number of threads on this topic already. Sign out of SketchUp and LayOut if it is open. (Help>Sign Out) Close both SketchUp and LayOut. A restart of the computer wouldn’t hurt to ensure all SketchUp processes are stopped. Then open SketchUp and sign in again.

Thank you Dave.
That (Help/sign out) tip did the trick!!

Best regards
Doug.

Douglas Scott AMICE, RIBA Aff.
23a Straight Rd
Old Windsor
SL4 2RN

07771 757678
dougscott2@virginmedia.com

AMICE No. 88950455
RIBA Affiliate No. 20034654

This e-mail, attachments included, is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressees. If you are not an intended recipient, any use, copy or diffusion, even partial of this message is prohibited. Please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Since the integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, Scott Projects cannot therefore be considered liable for its content.

Douglas Scott
dougscott2@virginmedia.com

Good deal.

You should go to the forum directly and edit your previous post to get rid of all the personal stuff from your e-mail signature. It’ll reduce the chances of bots scavenging your info. It’s also against the forum policy.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.