Change from 3D to 2D

How can I make my drawings from 3D to 2D ?
How can I change my drawings to a specifik scale 1:100 ?

For printā€¦
prt-03

Hello Mihai
Thankā€™s for the quick replay.
Do I have to upgrade to ā€œShop Web versionā€ for personal use, to do this ?

What @mihai.s shows is available in the free web version.

Edit: I missed the scale part.

Yes, thatā€™s right, ā€˜Print To Scaleā€™ is part of the SketchUp Shop. You can download the SKP model and print it from SketchUp Make.

print_100339

1 Like

Thankā€™s again.
Payed for the upgrade, and can see the upgrade on my account, but it doesnt show under My products/ Apps, so there are no way to start the uggraded version ?

Youā€™re welcome!

How to activate one of the purchased products, SketchUp Shop in this case, @MikeWayzovski can give you very good advice.

You need to check the Member section on the left in the AMP ( myaccount.trimble.com )
There, give product access to email address that you use:

1 Like

Thank you Mike for the replay :slight_smile:

Got it working, but one last question is how do I make PDFs in black and white, not in color ?

Select the Hidden Line style or edit the one you have to black lines and white background.

Probably also want to turn off Axes in the Display panel.

Thankā€™s for all the great feedback, you all :slight_smile:
However, wasā€™nt able to save as PDF i black/white with lines for materials on roof/walll ?

You didnā€™t say you wanted materials to show. You would need to either draw in lines or use black and white textures and then use the Shaded with Textures style.

Ok, thankā€™s :slight_smile:

You can also produce color output and change the final image in an image editors, or leave it color and have prints done grayscale.

1 Like

OK, thankā€™s for the feedback :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.