Can't Select all entries in Tags (layer)

previously using sketchup 2018. Recently purchased SU 2020 & NEW 27’ Imac.
In Layout when right clicking to update model reference nothing appears?
In Layout when I try to select all entries in Tags (Layers) nothing happens)?
VERY frustrating as older version worked fine!
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I have a large Design which Ineed to submit to client later today!!!

Can’t say why that should be happening but can you save your file in 2018 format and then use SU 2018 to do what you need to do today? Short term solution to give you time to investigate the SU 2020 problem.

So the right click context menu does not appear?

You click on a tag in the tag panel and it is not highlighted (selected)?

Do you still have a working 2018? If so do you still have the problems if you open a file in Layout?

Many thanks for your suggestion. After 4hrs battling against the wall my Son pointed out that the right button on my new mac mouse wasnt selected!!! It now is & all problems solved!

Many thanks Simon for your suggestion. After 4hrs battling against the wall my Son pointed out that the right button on my new mac mouse wasnt selected!!! It now is & all problems solved!

Well there’s a lesson or two in there. One is that a Mac mouse is not the right tool for the job (I ditched mine very early - all style and no substance). The other is to always ask children first when you need to overcome tech.

Indeed. Mouse on 24hr order.