Can't download free trial

When I click on the “Download Free Trial” Button on this page (Download SketchUp | Free Trial of 3D Modeling Software)), After signing in, I get taken to a page with no content ( Account Setup | SketchUp)- see below.

You can directly download SketchUp 2021 from this link:

Windows SketchUp 2021

After installing SketchUp, open it, and in the welcome screen choose the Sign In option. Use your Gmail address to sign in, either using the Trimble sign in, or Google sign in if you would prefer. That will start the 30 day trial.

I will check with colleagues about why the trial sign up page didn’t work, but if you do the steps I gave, you should be up and running ok.

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the reply – that worked.

Thanks, Rob

For anyone finding this report, there was a code caching issue on our server. That has been cleared, and getting through to the download should work ok now.

The problem still seems to be there. I’ve tried clearing cache, different browsers, but still can’t download. Can someone send a Apple Mac download link please?

Downloading will not get rid of the sign in process, you need to have an active Trimble ID with the right plan.
That can be Free or Trial, but if you have trialed 2021 and are past the 30 days, I am not sure if you get another. It might be time limited.