Cannot save to Google drive

When using Sketchup for schools within Google we cannot save to the Google Drive ? Even if I create a folder on the drive.

Anyone come across this?

Regards

Russell

We’re not seeing this. Can you create a folder on Google Drive in the same spot in another browser tab in Google Drive? Can you create Google documents in it? Any other details you can provide would be helpful (or PM me if details are private).

sketch

I have uploaded an image of what happens.

The select button is greyed out. When testing I could create a new folder in a different tab?

We are having the same issue here. For us, if I choose either ‘save’ or ‘save as’ all that happens is the left hand side menu opens- nothing actually saves.

I gather there is meant to be a box that comes up and gives options of save location, file name etc.

I’m glad to read that there are other people with the same problem.

Hi, we are having this same issue as well. Very frustrating. Any workarounds yet?

@bnewhouse @davidleen2

Thank you for letting us know about this issue and sorry for the frustrating experience. We just pushed a fix, so you should be able to save now. Give it a try and let me know if you are still having issues.

-Joy

Hi Joy, thanks for pushing out an update so quickly. The issue has been resolved for me.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.