Cannot get large tool set to show up...tried everything

I have been using sketchup 17 for a good while and suddenly my large toolset just disappeared, never to return. The view>toolbars>large tool set is checked. I have reset it, and reset all, but no help. Any ideas? I miss it!
Thank you.

Did you try Reset Workspace?

Where is that? I have looked at all the options I can see…

Found it, but reset workspace had no effect.

Might you of dragged it off the screen, it might be hiding at the edge somewhere?
On multiple monitors it could get lost?

I thought of that, but cannot see any of it. How would I find it if that is what happened to it?

Lost toolbars can be awkward to get back, they don’t always respond to reset workspace and you can’t get focus on them to use the Alt Space trick to grab them.
There is no doubt a ruby snippet to put them back or a registry hack, neither of which I know.
But going old school manual, use Display Settings to move the screens around until the toolbar shows. When you find it double click it and it should pop back to it’s normal spot on your screen. Then reposition your monitors. It’s worth dragging the toolbar into the middle of the screen and double click it back to position so that if you accidentally double click it in the future it will move to the spot you dragged it and not off screen.

Thank you. I will give that a try.

How do you feel about editing the Registry? It requires care.

On mine the Large Tool Set key is shown as: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SketchUp\SketchUp 2017\Workspace\MFCToolBar-211

Deleting it while SketchUp is closed should result in removing it from wherever it might be located on your screen. Reopen SketchUp and you should be able to set it to show again.

Found it! It was hiding under my browser window all the way across the second monitor. I feel like a doofus!
Thank you so much for all your help! Thank goodness I did not have to regedit{:slightly_smiling_face:

Glad you found it. I wondered if it was on a second display but since you didn’t mention that there is one, I didn’t ask. Guess I should have.

Someone else had already suggested that, and I had looked, but did not think to look under everything. Thank you.

I meant in my first reply. If I’d thought of it then, you’d have had your toolbar back three hours ago.