One month later, I’m still having issue with the downloading and such.
So. I tried with a different browser (Microsoft Edge ; And I had issue with Brave too, but that’s a different story), and I had the same problem (security issue with flexnetoperations not letting me download the files).
So, then, as there seems to be a DNS error with that flexnet-thing, I tried with HTTP rather than HTTPS. It did download “the” file, but blocked it, saying it could cause harm to my computer.
I pushed as far as to force to accept the file so it can finish downloading it.
Then, when done, I finally go to open it… But a Windows Defender SmartScreen warning message appear on the screen, saying Windows Defender Smartscreen prevented the application to cause harm to my computer by blocking it (can not open) because it is not being recognized.
So, I don’t know about that.
I could try to disable Windows Defender Smartscreen to see if I can open it… But, I don’t want to take the risk.
(I used the official links, as posted in this thread)