Can´t log in to SketchUp for school

Hello! I´ve place your app in our domain but i can´t log in. It only ask for another account. What is wrong? Our domain is edu.alingsas.se

@admin-su005 Thank you for your interest in SketchUp for Schools. At this time, SketchUp for Schools is not available for schools with a “.edu” email domain. Since the .edu domain has been designated for post-secondary institutions in the U.S. since 1993, we are unable to grant access to SketchUp for Schools as it is a K-12 app. We understand that there are a small number of primary and secondary schools currently utilizing the .edu domain, however we are unable to make accessibility exceptions through the G-Suite platform.

For this reason, our SketchUp Pro Statewide License Grant Program is still available at no-cost to you. Please refer to this page for more information on how to register: https://www.sketchup.com/education/grants

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to assist you.

I don’t know if the Make EULA allows it to be used in education but otherwise that version has more than enough features for grundskolan. SketchUp for schools however can be quite limiting as it doesn’t support plugins.

What I went to was the folkskolan (“kansakoulu” actually)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.