Bugs in SketchUP Viewer VR with HP Reverb G2 & Windows Mixed Reality

SketchUp Viewer VR has some strange behaviors. It is installed on a fully upgraded Windows 10 PC equipped with an Nvidia RTX3090 video card. I use the HP Reverb G2 headset with Windows Mixed Reality. Problems: 1) the inserted images blink annoyingly 2) in immersive mode the height of the camera and of the shape is excessive (approximately 2.5 meters compared to walls of 2.8 meters). How can I solve these problems?

Hi @Lido ,

This is Aris, Product Manager for SketchUp Viewer for AR/VR.

Firstly, apologies for the inconvenience these behaviors are causing to your workflow.

It seems like the blinking might be caused if A) The inserted image is touching another surface or B) be related to the resolution of the inserted image.
Can you please:

• Check if the image is touching another surface, for example the face of a wall, and if so try to move it slightly off.

• Check the resolution of the inserted image. A quick way to find all textures with excessive resolution and downsample them is by using the Material Resizer extension.

I have to admit I don’t quite understand the second issue. Can you elaborate and/or include some screenshot?

In any case, would you mind sharing your file with me so me and the team can have a look?

Regards,
Aris

This topic was automatically closed after 183 days. New replies are no longer allowed.