For a while I noticed a problem with the dimensions (from SketchUp) in Layout. I just investigated and noticed this problem is relative to the position on the paper (A0) in Layout. See pic and LayOut file;
- The green positions are ok - the dims are readable and there’s some space between the dim & dimension line.
- At the yellow position, the dim is still readable but its too close to the dimension line.
- At the red positions, some parts of the dim ‘text’ are cut off. Look close. Having contractors to guess my dimensions is not what I would like to see.
Workarounds for now;
- only use the green positions
- use raster (is no option imho)
Edit: see my second post below with additional information regarding my system specs and better pic showing the problem.
dims_pos_on_paper_bug.layout (50.3 KB)