Bemaßung in Layout nach deutscher Norm

In Deutschland erfolgt die Bemaßung von Bauantrags- und Werkplänen nach der DIN 1365. Das heißt Bemaßung in Meter, alle Maße unter einem Meter werden Zentimeter dargestellt und die dritte Stelle hinter dem Komma als Hochzahl. Es wäre toll, wenn man diesen Bemaßungsstil in Layout einrichten könnte.

Translated by Google:

That could be an interesting addition to Dimension Styles but in the meantime it is possible to do that. You could dimension in Meters and then select all those shorter than one meter and change the units and precision to suit.

This is what I die but it is kind of pain in the ass. And doesn’t the Problem with the third number after the comma. Also, die dimensioning Windows we normaly have the hight under the width. I write this manually but ist would bei nice If Layout could detect the hight of window and Show ist under the width.

conditional metric formatting should be included in both SU and Layout…

it’s a no harder to test base(10) then ‘US Architectural’ and base(64) fractions…

I moved this to Feature Requests in the hope @trent and/or co respond…

john

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.