Beach cottage design in Sketch Up for experienced, competent in Sketch Up

I need an experienced and competent Sketch up designer to complete my beach cottage in 3D. I have an architect doing 2 D plans and require this converted

1 Like

Hi, This is Chanchal Singh, Architect from Well known College in India and 1 year experience. I have sketchup Experience of 5 years personally and 4 years professionally(Simultaneously). I have worked in top MNC’s in the world, thought haven’t put my hands on freelance but I am very advanced at Sketchup Pro. You may visit my profile on linkedIn and Portfolio(which comprises of all sketchup models, both professional works and studio works too and rendered using 3ds max and Vray. I have great hands at sketchup Extensions and have learnt a lot working in large and mediium sized firms which operates on sketchup.

Experience:

Dar-Al-Handasah, Shair and Partners-------------------------------------------(July 2015 - Present)
Stantec consulting Pvt. Ltd, India ----------------------------------------------- (Jan 2015 - Jul 2015)
Atkins Partners and overseas, Dubai, UAE ---------------------------------- (May 2014 – July 2014)
Total Environment, Bangalore, India ------------------------------------------ (May 2013 – July 2013)
Livin Systems Pvt. Ltd., Delhi, India ------------------------------------------- (May 2012 – July 2012)
Eden Architects, Bathinda,India ------------------------------------------------- (Dec 2011- Jan 2012)
Artist Gurbinder Singh, India ---------------------------------------------------- (May 2011 – July 2011)

LINK TO PORTFOLIO

LINKEDIN PROFILE:

Kindly Visit and let me know if I may be of any help.

Regards,
Chanchal Singh
Architect, IIT Roorkee
+91-9727775909 / +91-8791265064
chanchalsingh1993@gmail.com

Watsapp: +91-9727775909