Any free version for education?

Hello. Is it there pro like limited free version for learning like Unreal engine 4 have. Gives a lot in free for education but still have things offer only for pro creators who pays money for it. If no, maybe can make one? Or suggest Sketchup like mechanics software for free for learning? Thank You for attention much! :slight_smile:

I like how you included the days left in your profile!

There is a free version of the browser based SketchUp, you would sign into this page:

https://app.sketchup.com/app

There are grant licenses for the desktop application for younger students, Iā€™m not sure how those are paid for. Also, higher education students and teachers in general can get the $1,199 per year SketchUp Studio for $55. So, not quite free, but good value.

1 Like

Thanks for answer. Good night :milky_way:

You can also get SketchUp 2017 Make for NON-Commercial Use ā€¦

Thank You very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally, I recommend you SketchUp 2017 Make for non-commercial use. I received it myself and it was very convenient and easy. Also for training, I would recommend the service Write My Philosophy Paper For Me Online - PapersOwl.com. This is a great service to which I have repeatedly turned for help. They write any of my work very well, even philosophy paper is very interesting and informative. I am very pleased with their service. Therefore I recommend it.