All files dissappeared?!

Ok, I’m super frustrated. I’m guessing I’m completely SOL, but I spent HOURS on the model of the fence I’m building and it’s just GONE. WHY?! Trimble connect is supposed to save it until it’s deleted. It’s not even showing the history of my having accessed it! It’s acting like it’s a brand new account. Whaat is happening?? It HAD been saved, because I accessed it from multiple computers with no problem initially. Now it’s just gone. If anyone can shed some light I’d be super appreciative. I had multiple saved sessions that have just literally disappeared into thin air.

Nearly every time a user has reported that their files have disappeared with Sketchup Free, it’s turned out that they had signed in with the wrong e-mail address. make sure you are using the correct e-mail address.

1 Like

Weeeeellllll aren’t I just the picture of intelligence. :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil: I thought I’d successfully logged out when I tried another email but I had not - that’s precisely what happened. Thank you SO much for responding!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.