Advanced camera

Hi, i have a problem when i export jpg file with advanced camera view. i see black frame around the image. tnks

Try exporting without ‘antialiasing’ option.

I don’t know why this happens but similar black frames happened to me before and i fixed it like that.

It s still doing it. Its better but still has some black frames. Tnks for the advice

Could you specify your version of SketchUp? Your profile information is not enough to provide relevant support. I’ll have a wild guess that you’re using the 2017 version perhaps?

yes, i´m using 2017 version

Also you can try these suggestions:

This advice is a bit outdated, as it doesn’t work with SketchUp 2017. The latest version requires graphics card OpenGL support so the option to turn it off has been removed.

Anssi

Thanks for heads up Anssi.

But it still happens through this export option though:

I use Sketchup Pro 2017 and here are my test results:

May it be the monitor itself? (Because updating graphics card didn’t solve anything.)
Mine is Samsung SyncMaster 943NWX Plus 19" Widescreen LCD (physically written on its back) and it has a 1440x900 recommended resolution.
Could you please share your monitor & display specifactions as well @JAlarcia ? (You can search & run ‘dxdiag’ to see those specs.)

My Display Specs.:

Display Devices

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 5450
   Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
      Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x68F9)
       DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
     Device Key: ***
 Display Memory: 4095 MB
Dedicated Memory: 498 MB
  Shared Memory: 3597 MB
   Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
   Monitor Name: Generic Non-PnP Monitor
  Monitor Model: unknown
     Monitor Id:

I am 99.8% certain that the physical monitor has nothing to do with what you get when you export an image. The top contenders for these problems would be

1. Display driver
  2. Some other plugin (a rendering plugin would be the prime suspect) messing up the Advanced Camera plugin
  3. A bug in Advanced Camera.

@JAlarcia, Do your image exports work OK when you use the normal SketchUp camera with no cropping?

Anssi

Yes, it works perfect when i export it with a normal sketchup camera, inks for the suggestion

i dont think is the monitor, its a mac book pro. I export it with a normal camera and works. I´ll stop using advances cameras. thank you for the suggestion.