3D Warehouse is blank!

3dwarehouse
sketchup
mac
sierra

Just a few days ago the Warehouse was working normally, but today and yesterday it is blank. After looking through some forums I see that this seems to be a common issue but I have yet to see a solution! I’m working on an iMac, I’ve tried clearing cookies in safari… I don’t understand what the issue is. My internet connection is fine and the Extension Warehouse is working fine, just the 3D Warehouse is blank.

I have had this happen to me several times. Restarting SketchUp usually fixed the issue for me.

What SketchUp version are you running (your profile does not say) ?

The latest version for Mac Sierra is 16.1.2418.

SketchUp Pro 2016

“SketchUp Pro 2016” isn’t enough to answer Dan’s question For the full answer you need to open the menu SketchUp->about SketchUp and tell us the full version value displayed (see Dan’s post).

I’m using 16.1.2418

SU 16.1.2418 is the latest version, so updating isn’t the solution.

As your original post observed, there are a fair number of posts about problems connecting to the 3D Warehouse - a great many of them on Windows too, so this isn’t specifically a Mac or Sierra problem.

One potential fix you didn’t mention is logging out of 3DW and then logging back in. I don’t know if that will work, but it’s easy to try…

Can you get there in Safari, going to https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/ ?

If so, try clearing the app cache for SketchUp. In Finder, type cmd-shift-G and remove the directory ~/Library/Caches/com.sketchup.SketchUp.2016 and then starting SketchUp.

How does one go about logging out of the 3DW? Would that mean logging out of SketchUp?

When I try to get there in Safari the page won’t load. Other websites load just fine though, so it’s not a connection issue.

I cleared the caches and it’s still not working.

On the upper right of the 3DW page there is a button that says “sign in” if you aren’t and opens a menu with a “sign out” selection if you are. Of course, if you can’t load the page at all that won’t help you, will it :astonished:

You can also click on the silhouette in the lower left of the SketchUp window and see if you can login or logout from there.

Handy little button there but unfortunately that window is blank as well… :confused:

It looks like the DDoS attach is effecting our websites today.

It’s not a connection issue for other sites, but something on your network is blocking our site? You’re going to have to check with a network Admin or ISP… and trust me, I’ve seen them all, like bad settings from Comcast on their routers that I had to debug. There aren’t enough hours in the day for me to fix everyone’s network.