3D warehouse - Failed to render when uploading my file

Since yesterday (Nov 8, 2021) I uploaded my file dozens of times, still getting a message like this, “FAILED TO RENDER”. This never happened before when I updated my sketchup file, please fix it immediately, thank you.

2 Likes

Screenshot like this…

1 Like

There are other users with the same issue. The SU team are looking at it.

3 Likes

No need to double post.

1 Like

What is your problem if I post twice, however much is not in your interest. it just “FAILED TO RENDER” it hasn’t been resolved yet.

Double posting creates confusion and it won’t get the problem fixed any more quickly. Please see the forum guidelines. Specifically

Blockquote
One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Please spend some time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.

Blockquote

Keep It Tidy

Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:

• Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
  • Don’t create overly long, and meandering topic titles.
    *** Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.**
1 Like

Thanks @john_mcclenahan for the info. Will they stop SketchUp Make models from being uploaded?

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 10.04.16 AM

I doubt it. I just uploaded a model to the 3D Warehouse that is saved as a SU V3 file. It uploaded just fine. Didn’t render which I expected but interestingly it was converted to a V5 for download. There was no 3D Warehouse before SU5, though.