3d warehouse doesn't work

3d warehouse wont open from sketchup and from google chrome can some one please help me?

2 Likes

I have same problem for 3 days already. Did you find the problem?

Your profile says you are using SketchUp 2017. If thatโ€™s correct, you should keep in mind that the 3D Warehouse hasnโ€™t supported SketchUp 2018 or earlier for about 6 months.

Hey Rachel I unsigned all my devices from the licenses in SketchUp website and then I signed in again from my laptop and it worked if it doesnโ€™t work I recommend to reinstall the whole program and if you decide to do that just take a screenshot of the way you organized your workspace because there is a chance that you will have to do that again from scratch. If you need any more help donโ€™t hesitate. Shabbat shalom.

ื‘ืชืืจื™ืš ื™ื•ื ื•ืณ, 25 ื‘ืžืจืฅ 2022, 20:07, ืžืืช Rachel Yaad via SketchUp Forum โ€<sketchup@discoursemail.com>:

I am experiencing the same issue. I am using VIVALDI browser. Not getting alerted on this though.

Here the pop-up notice:

I removed SU 2017 from my computer and also restarted it. Problem continues. I prefer not re install it. I am based in China and downloading it from my supplier in the UK might not work out at the end of day. Hence this will be my last option.

Any other ideas?
TIA

Try to sign out and then sign back in it worked for me

ื‘ืชืืจื™ืš ืฉื‘ืช, 26 ื‘ืžืจืฅ 2022, 10:37, ืžืืช G Oz via SketchUp Forum โ€<sketchup@discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

Thanks. Tried that as well. 3D warehouse is available on the web and I was about to open SU to check if can connect the warehouse from SU, when I was prompted with a new release / update.

Currently downloading the update.

What is su?

ื‘ืชืืจื™ืš ืฉื‘ืช, 26 ื‘ืžืจืฅ 2022, 13:53, ืžืืช G Oz via SketchUp Forum โ€<sketchup@discoursemail.com>:

SU = SketchUp

Thank

ื‘ืชืืจื™ืš ืฉื‘ืช, 26 ื‘ืžืจืฅ 2022, 14:51, ืžืืช G Oz via SketchUp Forum โ€<sketchup@discoursemail.com>:

This topic was automatically closed after 183 days. New replies are no longer allowed.