3D Basecamp 2020 is now 3D Basecamp 2022 (Sept 26 - 30, 2022)

Mountains, Move tool, and moose: It’s our favorite week of the year, and soon to be yours too! We’re thrilled to announce that it’s officially official: 3D Basecamp is coming to Vancouver, BC from September 12-16, 2020!

3DBasecamp2020

Already know you’re in? Get your ticket, and get planning! 2020 Tickets are priced for early birds, so get yours before prices go up February 1st, 2020.

Got questions? We’ve got answers! We’ve got all the details you need for a stellar conference.

See ya in Canada, eh?

10 Likes

Background image updated :hugs:

9 Likes

An updated version with this new hot component: 3D Basecamp 2020 - Fire logo | 3D Warehouse

6 Likes

Very cool! I love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear SketchUp Family,

I apologize for the radio silence as our team sorted out all the variables associated with the status of 3D Basecamp. We knew early on that things weren’t looking good, but we needed some time to explore our options from this unexpected storm that halted our ascent up the mountain. As you can imagine, after hunkering down and waiting for the hail to stop falling, we were left with a completely different outlook. :worried:

While we’re trusting that we will all weather this storm together, the health and safety of our community is (and will always be) our top priority. That is why a conference in Vancouver is not feasible for September of this year. This decision did not come lightly, but with input from country officials regarding crowd limitations and travel restrictions to Canada, the increasing spread of COVID, and a SketchUp team collaboration, we knew it was the right decision.

Our team has been working tirelessly to come up with a new plan so that we can all come together. We ask for your patience and support as we figure out the last remaining details. If you already purchased a ticket to 3D Basecamp 2020, you will receive a full refund in the coming weeks by Eventbrite. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please email me at 3dbasecamp@sketchup.com.

Onward and upward we shall go - I look forward to the view from the summit, side by side with all of you in the future! :evergreen_tree: :tent: :evergreen_tree:

Sincerely,

Aubree Topai
Events Manager
SketchUp

9 Likes

Hello all - it’s me again, your friendly SketchUp Events Manager. I wanted to alert you of an important 3D Basecamp announcement that is going live this week.

3D Basecamp Vancouver will now take place on September 26-30, 2022. This extended period of time will give everyone the opportunity to recover and will help ensure the safety of our attendees and staff. The event will continue to be hosted at the Vancouver Convention Center in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.

We know that 2 years is a long way away, which is why this fall we are launching a virtual community experience called The Fireside Chat Series (https://3dbasecamp.sketchup.com/fireside-chat). This free, weekly series kicks off on September 16 and runs until November 6, 2020. Each episode will feature a shortened 3D Basecamp presentation, an in-depth interview with the speaker, and some unique SketchUp flare to keep you entertained! It’s more than a learning webinar…it’s a full episode! We hope that it will become a weekly habit for you to join us by the fire. :fire:

Thank you for being a strong and supportive community. The SketchUp community truly is the best around! We know this year has been tough, but we can’t wait to hang out with you virtually. :tent:

Cheers,
Aubree Topai i.e. LadyPrism

7 Likes

If all goes well, only 631 days to go…

2022-09-26T07:00:00Z2022-09-30T07:00:00Z

7 Likes

Looking forward to it.

Think that’s enough time for me to prepare a talk?

2 Likes

3D Basecamp is back on! Tickets are now on sale.

The best 3D conference in the world is BACK! Yup, you heard that right. We’re proud to announce early bird pricing for your favorite event of the year: 3D Basecamp 2022 in Vancouver, B.C.! Be surrounded by all the things you love about SketchUp, let your creativity run wild, and walk away with powerful new tips to help advance your workflow. Experience immersive training ranging from beginner to advanced, attend some seriously inspirational workshops, meet some of your favorite 3D modelers (Aaron will be signing headshots by the registration counter…jk), explore beautiful Vancouver, and pack a funky shirt for another memorable SketchUp party. Come see all SketchUp has to offer — with some fresh kindling sprinkled in.

Guarantee your spot today at the lowest price all year.

1 Like

time for a new desktop background…

(5120x2880 px version)

3 Likes

ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT- :bird: LOYALTY BIRD PRICING EXPIRES MARCH 1ST

Did you attend 3D Basecamp in the past? If so, check your inbox for a special email from us with your exclusive loyalty bird offer.

If you are at all considering attending 3D Basecamp this year, this is the time to start making plans. Save a considerable amount of money by registering early (up to $350 per ticket). The longer you wait, the more expensive things get (tickets, flights, etc.). Plus we are offering full refunds up until July 26, which gives you enough time to work through the details.

We hope to see you there!